The Asset and Inventory Management (AIM) system at WSI Moving & Logistics is perfect for move management or general inventory purposes.
Our proven system helps track and manage physical assets at our warehouse or at your location. We are able to understand what is included in your inventory, where your items are located and the best method to categorize assets you have in storage.
Our AIM’s, powered by Windfall, system’s features include:
- A barcoded inventory system that can read your company’s barcodes, the manufacturer’s barcodes or barcodes we assign.
- Handheld scanners that can be used at our warehouse or taken to your site.
- 24/7 access to your organized inventory via a secure, private customer website with definable user-access levels.
- Images of all inventory items, so you can see what you have.
- Assigned, customer-defined attributes for each inventory item, such as size, color, and manufacturer.
- The ability to run reports on all inventory or filter on specific attributes.
- The ability to initiate work orders online for WSI Moving & Logistics to deliver specific inventory items when and where you want them.
- Workflow approval, giving the ability for one (or multiple) person to approve work orders created by your staff.
- Barcoded and scanned items to group furniture and store together to be replaced in the exact same layout as when contents were removed.
- Templates that enable specific inventory items to be combined to make one full unit.