The Asset and Inventory Management (AIM) system at WSI Moving & Logistics is the perfect storage option for move management or general inventory purposes. WSI has over 20,000 square feet of storage conveniently located at the intersection of I-25 and Harmony Rd. We can offer you indoor storage monitored daily by our full time warehouse manager or your own storage container located at your site or our truck yard.
Our proven system helps track and manage physical assets at our warehouse or at your location. We are able to understand what is included in your inventory, where your items are located and the best method to categorize assets you have in storage.
Our AIM’s features include:
- Images of all inventory items, so you can see what you have.
- Assigned, customer-defined attributes for each inventory item, such as size, color, and manufacturer.
- The ability to run reports on all inventory or filter on specific attributes.
- The ability to initiate work orders online for WSI Moving & Logistics to deliver specific inventory items when and where you want them.
- Workflow approval, giving the ability for one (or multiple) person to approve work orders created by your staff.
- Templates that enable specific inventory items to be combined to make one full unit.